Can one of our jewellery designer/makers help you today?
Whether you are searching for the perfect piece of jewellery, want help designing something unique or already have an idea, Odissa designer/makers are here to help.
HOW COMMISSION A JEWELLERY DESIGNER/MAKER THROUGH ODISSA WORKS
It's difficult to find a Designer/Maker that you can trust with making your bespoke jewellery. All designer/makers registered through this scheme are either Guild of Jewellery Designers Gold members or GoJD Trusted Designer/Makers.
The Guild of Jewellery Designers Trusted Designer/Maker scheme has been created as a means of allowing quality jewellery designer/makers to promote their excellent reputation. The schemes other primary purpose is to protect jewellery shoppers from fraudulent jewellery traders and each Trusted D/M has been specifically audited by the GoJD and passed our stringent checks.
After you post your commission request, our matching algorithm identifies and notifies the relevant makers, who can then express interest in your job via the website. You review interested designer/makers by reading their profiles, work examples and feedback. Contact details are exchanged only when you say so.
THE PERSONAL TOUCH AT EVERY STAGE
We want you to have something that's perfect.
Our GoJD Designer/Makers help you develop your ideas and answer
all your questions through every step of the process.
Our designer/makers work with you to turn your ideas into reality
often creating beautifully drawn images and/or detailed computer
generated renderings so you can envisage your design.
UNIQUE TO YOU
Once agreed, your item of jewellery is carefully hand crafted
and finished to the highest quality standards by some of the
most talented jewellery makers in the UK.
ACCOUNTABILITY THROUGH FEEDBACK
Once a commission is in progress, accountability goes a long way. Feedback through the member's profile in the GoJD Designer Directory or actually in Odissa ensures that makers are rewarded for good work and held accountable for any problems. Our designer/makers appreciate the opportunity to build an outstanding reputation on Odissa through The Guild of Jewellery Designers, and your feedback makes that possible.
ARE YOU READY TO FIND A FANTASTIC GOJD/ODISSA DESIGNER/MAKER?
Post a commission request, read reviews and choose your designer/maker today.
HOW TO DO IT (DESKTOP)
- Login or create your account
- On the very top navigation bar, click on 'Profile'
- In the 'USER / DESIGNER PROFILE' section on the right, click on 'COMMISSION REQUESTS'
- In the request form, choose the category most appropriate to your commission idea.
- Add a subject and your commission request details and hit 'SEND MESSAGE'
- Sit back and wait for designer/makers to respond.
- A history of your request will appear in your Odissa dashboard and when makers respond, you can review their profiles and choose which ones to engage with.
- After discussion with interested designers, you can then choose who to go or not go with and set the request to either 'Declined' or 'Assigned'
- If you assign a request, you will no longer receive contacts from other designers.
HOW TO DO IT (MOBILE PHONE)
- Menu items are slightly different in as much as the login icon is the first one at the top on the left on your phone screen.
- Tap the icon to reveal the 'Sign in/Register' flyout
- The 'Commission Requests' can then be accessed from the menu flyout arrow on the right hand side.