Commission a Designer
This feature allows buyers to approach our designer/makers to place bespoke enquiries for products. The enquiry goes to all makers in the chosen category for them to decide if the commission is within their capability and to then respond to it.
Sellers can create up to five assistant accounts to deal with the day to day upkeep of their shop area. Ideal for a designer with a small team.
- Auctions - Run an auction to create interest in your products.
- Daily Deals - Run time sensitive deals to generate a sense of urgency
- Promotional Discount Coupons
- Bulk Order Discounts
- Recommended Products Cross Selling
- Enhanced Order Management Enhanced order management system for managing all your orders however you receive them. See at a glance which orders need to be worked on to meet the delivery date.
- Product Price Calculation Tool Check the blog for instuctions on use here
PPL Insurance Cover
Join as a Seller Plus or Seller Plus Ultimate subscriber and receive GB£5M Products and Public Liability cover included. This policy covers jewellery and arts and crafts products sold worldwide (including USA and Canada) Some trade exclusions apply.
Facebook Shop Integration for sellers lucky enough to have pages with over 2,500 likes (Facebook policy)
Extensive Product Attributes/Options capability
List and take bookings for jewellery and craft related courses - organise bookings for showroom or workshop or home consultations.
Receive messages directly from your shop visitors.
Odissa Seller Plus Ultimate - All the features listed but also includes your own website package through The Guild of Jewellery Designers to be used as an extra sales channel.
Social Media Links
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
Ask A Question
Display product questions and answers to help educate and clarify product information.
Abandoned Order Follow Ups
The system automatically sends reminders to try and encorage a sale when carts are abandoned before checkout.
Request a product review
Automatic sales follow up asking for a review of the product purchased.
- Recommended products
- Primary and unlimited secondary images
- Meta tags and search words for SEO
- Stock inventory control
- Gift promotions (Buy one, get one free - Buy 'x', get 'x' free etc.)
- Quantity discounts
- Product questions
Journal Logs and Quotations (Read More)
- Unlimited journal/quotation entries to organise your jewellery projects and keep track of every detail (project description, date started and finished, components used, costs, selling price, notes, etc...)
- Cost jobs and email quotations directly to your clients
- Project search facility to refer back to your recent activity
- (Coming in Version 2) Inventory records to store all the components and materials in stock, their price, which quantity you bought and when
- Editable entries to add extra notes after creation of your project