Cosmic Lens Jewellery was founded by Kaja Pernach, who specialises in making hair and ashes keepsakes for you and your loved ones. Starting off by designing ornaments through incorporating real flowers and plants in 2015, Kaja decided to convert the business into memorial based jewellery venture in 2017.
Cosmic Lens Jewellery is inspired from Kaja Pernach’s childhood love for creating handy crafts, especially adornments and mementos. Our pieces create great value for people who have lost their cherished ones, people who acquire a special offering in order to keep hold of the memories. In addition, our adornments enhance beauty and grace when worn. They could also be used as a symbol of gratitude or as a gift.
Our wide range of memorial jewellery is unisex. It includes rings, charms, pendants and bracelets. Kaja Pernach aims at forming distinctive designs for you to cherish or pass down to your loved ones. She fuses various natural materials, resins and sterling silver to produce extraordinary beautiful ornaments, meant to be worn with love and pride.
Our products are all beautifully handcrafted to very high standards with love and care. We strive to deliver superior value to our customers by keeping customer service our top most priority. We make sure all our customers’ distinctive requirements are met followed by relentless efforts made to keep them satisfied.
The entire range of our keepsakes made with ashes and hair can be viewed on our official website. All our ornaments including bracelets, pendants, rings and charms are made with ashes or hair secured safely inside. We use a revolutionary polymer mix which keeps your loved ones’ ashes safe permanently, unlike glass which can smash or crack. When compared with cremation diamond jewellery, our ash and hair keepsakes are very affordable and stylish.
By offering a broad range of memorials we proudly aim to embrace traditional diversity and make every piece that we create innovative and unique. We work with sheer dedication and commitment to honour our clients’ needs specifically.
Our aim is not only to create uniquely styled accessories which will add elegance to your attire but it is also to create a cherished remembrance made out of vibrant colours, exquisite materials and quality substance which you can keep close to yourself forever.
With devoted customer service and sheer dedication we promise to warm your heart by offering jewellery which shall be an eternal reminder of the love you both share.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information via my website such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information when required for custom orders if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It –
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
-as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
Information Sharing and Disclosure – Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU – I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Your Rights – If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me – For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kaja Pernach, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at:
Alternately, my postal address is:
4 Saint Boniface Road, M7 2GE Salford, UNITED KINGDOM.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations.
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
Conditions of returns:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Red Robin Pantry introduces eco friendly packaging:
This year it’s been our mission to source compostable & biodegradable packaging for our new confectionery ranges - not an easy task I tell you! Sure if you are opening up a deli or takeaway there are loads of options, but when i comes to finding eco packaging for products it’s a nightmare! If our chocolate is going to be sustainable, organic & eco then so should our packaging!!
After what seems like never-ending searching finally and some creative repurposing of packaging designed for food to go, finally we’ve sourced packaging for the last of our troublesome products - marshmall ...
Wax seals for wedding stationary (if you can still get married of course!) or for business purposes to highlight your brand. Standard or personalised options available. Just peel them off and stick them on!
Made by The Guild of Jewellery Designers and available through Odissa Handmade.