1. Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to make sure we have all the correct personal information.
2. A gift wrapped fingerprinting ring kit and a ring sizing kit will then be posted out to you straight away. We will arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
It will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a tracked and insured service and your ring kit will arrive before 1pm on a specified day.
3. Full instructions for taking the perfect ink fingerprint will be enclosed.
4. Although you can give us your approximate ring size when you order, we always send out a set of our own sample rings to 100% confirm your finger size before your actual ring is made.
We recommend that you keep the ring sizing for one week.
Once you are completely happy that you have the correct ring size, you should complete your order form and return it together with the ring sizing kit and your fingerprints.
We cannot proceed with your ring order before you return the sizing kit.
If you have a scanner, you can scan and email us the prints, or, you can send us a good photocopy so that you can keep your original prints.
5. Once you are happy with your ring size, we then make a blank ring. This is an actual ring in your chosen size that is not yet engraved.
We send this to you for one final fitting to ensure that your ring is perfect before any engraving or stone setting takes place.
6. Once you have returned the ‘blank’ ring to us, we will engrave your fingerprint and any requested names, dates, special words or characters. We will set any diamonds or gemstones and hand polish it.
7. All fingerprint rings are now sent to the UK Assay Office to be hallmarked.